Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Scootin' By!


This cute image from Mari Digis Stamp Store was such fun to use on a card! Being a "white hair" myself I wanted to color her hair the same. Come on by the Creative Moments Blog and play along with Challenge #141. The theme is "two flowers". On my card I added a flower to her hair and one for decoration.

The image was downloaded, resized, printed and colored. I had a little trouble with one of my Copic markers dispensing too much ink and some spatter but I persisted. The panels were adhered to the card base with the focal panel being adhered with foam tape for dimension. The flowers were created using a punch. The sentiment was computer generated. The inside was lined with white cardstock and decorated with patterned paper and a few scattered flowers.


We hope you'll stop by Creative Moments Challenge Blog and share your project with us. Just put two flowers on it and post it!

Materials
Stamp: Bzzt by Mari Digis Stamp Store
Inks: Copic Alcohol Markers
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate; SN for alcohol markers
Paper: CTMH "Penelope" (retired)
Punch: Stampin' Up! Boho Blossoms
Misc.: Stampin' Up! Dimensionals (foam tape); gems from stash

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome Melanie! I love your little lady (with her "white" hair) on the scooter! Perfectly colored and great design! :)

    ReplyDelete