Sunday, September 4, 2016

What's Your Number? Birthday - CAS

A few years ago I made a card for a family member but I was not yet photographing cards or blogging at that time. It was also CAS because I had very limited supplies back then. When I saw the challenge I searched my stash for this paper with numbers and voila! I found a scrap. This is like the original card to the best of my recollection.

On a card base, a panel of cardstock was dry embossed and adhered. Next, a strip of cardstock was adhered with a strip of the numeric designer paper. The sentiment was stamped, adhered to another piece of
cardstock, backed with foam tape and popped up for dimension. The inside was lined with a panel of white cardstock and decorated with a large question mark and the sentiment, "What's your number?"

My card is being submitted to Crafty Creations Challenge #323 - use a number

Techniques: CAS, dry embossing, stamping

Stampin' Up! Materials
Stamp: ?
Ink: Bravo Burgundy
Cardstock: Whisper White, Bravo Burgundy, Lucky Limeade
DSP: Numeric paper from stash
Misc.: Dimensionals foam, Argyle TIEF

1 comment:

  1. I love this clean design! The number designer paper is perfect with your birthday sentiment. :)

    ReplyDelete